Child Custody Related Topics
Support for the children, college expenses, tax credits, etc.
Child Custody: custody, parenting time - no need for breakdown
If you’re going through a divorce or separation and have children, navigating child custody and parenting time can be particularly challenging.
In this section, we’ve compiled educational material and resources that cover topics such as legal custody, physical custody, shared custody, GALs, when children have a say in where they live, factors considered by courts when determining custody and parenting time, and how to develop a parenting plan that works for you and your family.
By familiarizing yourself with this information, you can approach this difficult process with greater confidence and ensure that your children’s needs are always at the forefront of your decisions.
Articles Related Child Custody
- Why should I pay for a divorce consultation when I can get one for free?
- Why It’s Dangerous to Represent Yourself?
- Why is it important that my lawyer practices regularly in my county?
- Why is it dangerous to be in denial when facing divorce?
- What You Should Know About Divorces in Massachusetts?
- Why might the wealthy choose to get divorced during a recession?
- I want a divorce, but I’m locked down with my spouse, what can I do?!
- Tips To Consider When Looking For Divorce Attorneys in MA
- Tips on Negotiating a Divorce Settlement
- Tips for Choosing a Divorce Lawyer Who Won’t Take You to the Cleaners
- The Divorce Process in MA
- The Dirty Little Secret of Divorce Lawyers
- How does a status hearing work in family law?
- Spouse cheated on me divorce law
Video Related to Child Custody
How does Coronavirus affect parenting time?
What rights do fathers have in MA?
When should I tell my children about divorce?
Do I have to force my child to go to my ex for parenting time?
What if my ex is not following our parenting schedule?
How can I co-parent if my ex hates me?
How long should I wait to introduce my kids to my new significant other?
What do I do if my ex is threatening to move out of state with the kids?
Should I push for sole custody?
What are the pros and cons of shared custody?
My spouse wasn’t involved with the kids, but wants shared custody, what should I do?
I’m getting divorced, will I have to share legal custody of my kids?
My spouse is a nightmare to deal with! How do I handle custody in Divorce?
My kids don’t want to spend time with my ex, what should I do?
How can I get full custody of my child?
Can I get custody of my kids in divorce even though I work a lot?
My relationship with my spouse is toxic and we have to raise our kids together – what should I do?
My spouse is pissed at me because I cheated, and it’s hurting the kids – what should I do?
My spouse is the worst to talk to you about the kids, what should I do?
Can my narcissist husband get custody of the kids?