What Makes Us Different
Our philosophy is that aggressive representation results in a better outcome. Aggressive representation does NOT mean fighting out of emotion rather than reason, which is often a waste of time and money. It DOES mean that generally if your attorney is prepared and willing to fight for you, you’ll get better results. If you go into a divorce with an attorney that will not work to put you at an advantage, you’ll likely walk away sorely disappointed. On the other hand, if your attorney crafts a quality plan for you, works to put you in a position of leverage, and aggressively pursues your goals, you’ll end up with more.
The firm also provides premium client service. You may have heard horror stories about attorneys not devoting enough time to clients, not being available, not returning calls, etc. One of the principles of this firm is that we make an otherwise difficult experience run as smoothly as possible for the client. The client is educated and informed throughout the process, and well-positioned to participate in the case in a meaningful way. Your goals and concerns are our priority. Your questions are answered promptly. And your case will be managed as efficiently as possible, avoiding unnecessary delays and costs. Our client-centered practice minimizes stress and uncertainty.
The combination of top-quality representation and premier client service translates to exceptional results. If you’re guided smoothly through the process, and your attorney helps you develop a solid plan and pursues it aggressively, the outcome generally tends to be better.
Do not inquire with this firm if you want an attorney that:
1. Makes false promises to feed into your unreasonable expectations.
2. Encourages you to make emotion-based decisions that result in loss of your credibility and unnecessary legal fees.
3. Walks into a case desperate for compromise and looking only for whatever the other side is willing to give.
Do inquire if you want an attorney that:
1. Helps you set reasonable goals and fights to pursue them.
2. Prioritizes the attorney-client relationship: is highly accessible, and keeps you informed and involved throughout the process
3. Has an operation that is completely transparent and operates with the highest integrity.